- Retrieval aids later retention. There is clear evidence from psychological experiments that practicing retrieval of something after learning it, for instance by playing a quiz or test, makes you more likely to retain it for the long term hence student must create quiz with fast quiz maker to make a quiz.
- Playing quiz identifies gaps in knowledge hence creating different quiz can help a lot.
- Playing quiz causes students to learn more from the next study episode. Essentially it reduces forgetting which makes the next related study area more productive hence student must make a quiz on the topic they study daily.
4. Playing quiz produces better organization of knowledge by helping the brain organize material in clusters to allow better retrieval.
5. Playing quiz improves the transfer of knowledge to new contexts. There are several experiments referenced in the paper where tests and quizzes help transfer and application of knowledge so a good quiz maker is really of great use.
6. Playing quiz can facilitate retrieval of material that was not tested. Surprisingly there are circumstances where quizzes or tests, particularly if delayed, can help people retrieve/retain information that was related to that asked but not actually asked in the questions.
7. Playing quiz improves meta cognitive monitoring – by giving students scores or self-assessments, they can better predict their knowledge and be more confident about what they know and what they need to know hence create quiz and compete with your friend to get more confident and score good marks hence marksplus offer option to share quiz to make student more confident and score get plus with marksplus.
8. Playing quiz prevents interference from the prior material when learning new material. If you have a test after learning one set of material before learning another set of material, it can make it less likely that the second session will
9. Playing quiz provides feedback to instructors and lets them know what is learned or what is not for which we need fast quiz maker like marksplus.
10. Frequent Playing quiz encourages students to study. Having frequent quizzes and tests motivates study and reduces procrastination.